Late For Mother's Day Monday Surf & Culture Report

Lost Boys & Co...

How did you spend your Mother's Day?  Capitan Donaldo started out by surfing on this sweet little left at the Hermosa pier.  Your mother may not appreciate it, but it puts you in a better mood to go visit her when she's pissed off...

5 miles visibility this morning with cloudy skies and occasional drizzles.  Winds were on by 3.5kts and the sea surface was bumped and crummy.  The air temperature was 59 and the water was 61.9.  Low tide was at 6:11am -1.2' and high tide will be at 12:46pm +4.0'.  We have a SSW swell out of 206º at 3.0' and it was a sloppy 2' with not much shape...

Then Ross and Ivan decided that it might be best to toast all of our mother's.  In the midst of all of the accolades a domino game broke out.  Good news:  No one was late for dinner with Mom...  Bad news:  Showed up at wrong mom's house...

Early Sunday morning we ran into Flinch checking out the surf.  The conversation went like this:

Professor:  Hey, Flinch!  What are you doing for Mother's day?
Flinch:       I had your mom's name tattooed on my ass.
Prof.:         You what?
F:              I had your mom's name tattooed on my ass!
Prof.:         Well, that's cool, but why not YOUR mom's name?
F:              Because I wanted your mom's name!
Prof.:         You're kidding.
F:              No, I'll bet you!  I have your mom's name tattooed on my ass!
Prof.:         Okay, I'll bet you!

Needless to say the Professor lost the bet...

"When the surf breaks, we'll fix it..."
 The Professor!!

Popular posts from this blog

Duke Of Wellington Wednesday Surf & Culture Report

Wasting Away In Margariitaville Saturday Surf & Culture Report

Not Forest Hills Friday Surf & Culture Report