Good Friday Friday Surf & Culture Report

Lost Boys & Co...

Okay, we got a shot of our favorite Easter bonnet store in the Big Apple. We're kinda thinking the red one is just the thing. Provocative, but not too sexy. Stylish, but not out of bounds. Fun, but not overtly amusing...

Ten miles visibility and it's clouding up to the point where we think the weatherman might be right about the threat of rain. Winds are calm and the sea surface is smooth. The air temp is 54.1° and the water is looking good at 58.5°. High tide is at 10:44am +4.1' and low tide will follow at 4:03pm +1.2'. The swell is coming out of 238° at 3.0', but it's fighting the high tide and is about 2' by the time it hits the beach. If there are waves, they will be tomorrow early...

Two women meet in heaven:

1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.
2nd woman
: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?
1st woman
: I froze to death. 2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from

the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy,

and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected

that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to

catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself

in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman
: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere

that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the

attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through

every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had

looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just

keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman
: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---

we'd both still be alive.

Steve Brodhead


Have a happy Easter and find all of the eggs. They get really stinky about the middle of May...

"When the surf breaks, we'll fix it..."
The Professor!!




Popular posts from this blog

Duke Of Wellington Wednesday Surf & Culture Report

Wasting Away In Margariitaville Saturday Surf & Culture Report

Not Forest Hills Friday Surf & Culture Report