This is my fault...

 Lost Boys & Co...

Has this week been really long for some of you? 

Happy hour will be on Friday at El Torito on the Redondo Beach Pier at 6:30pm. 

I was going to say that it's always on Friday, but then I realized that tomorrow is Friday the 13th and that might have thrown-off some of our more superstitious readers.  I also tried to remember if there had been some occasion when we had decided to have Happy Hour on a different day.  I couldn't think of any such scheduling hiccup, but then again, I don't keep track of such anomalies or anemones for that matter.  It all boils down to the fact that I should have been a bit more specific.  Also, let me take this opportunity to invite ALL the folks who get this screed to join us.  It's a low key gathering, food is relatively inexpensive, strong drink is available, the banter is typically glib, no one will flinch if you drop an f-bomb or two and it will get you out of the house for a change.  This week brings Keeks in from the Right-Coast, Keith has given us a definite maybe and the Miloes are off to Hawaii so they won't be there while we bathe in jealousy.  Ride your bike, walk, take the Green Line or burn all the fossil fuel your little hearts desire...

"When the surf breaks, we'll fix it..."

 The Professor!!

Popular posts from this blog

Duke Of Wellington Wednesday Surf & Culture Report

Wasting Away In Margariitaville Saturday Surf & Culture Report

Not Forest Hills Friday Surf & Culture Report