Escondido Saturday Special Reporto

Lost Boys & Co...
 
All of the coast is abuzz with the earthquake in Chile...  We appear to be out of the path of the tidal wave, although that isn´t stopping everyone from conjecturing about the possibilities.
 
Waves were smaller today, but extremely powerful.  Yesterday the sets were about headhigh and would guillotine you if you were just a lttle late.  My board didn´t make it until yesterday afternoon, so I was using Don Souther´s 8´6¨spear.  I was going really fast, but the waves seem to be justy as fast!  Today I had my board so I got a couple of sweet ones.  You gotta have a fair amount of respect for this place!  I can see how it got it´s reputation.
 
Clear today with light offshore breezes turning on shore around 10am (early for here.)  Air temp is around 75 and the water is 75-80.  Pretty damned nice!
 
Okay, we´re off to the mercado!  It´s market day and we have shopping to do!
 
¨When the surf breaks, we´ll fix it...¨
 The Professor!!

Popular posts from this blog

Duke Of Wellington Wednesday Surf & Culture Report

Wasting Away In Margariitaville Saturday Surf & Culture Report

Not Forest Hills Friday Surf & Culture Report