Truckage Tuesday Surf & Culture Report

Lost Boys & Co...

Who dat looking at us?  We know.  Wait 'til we get him in the water - then you'll see some stylin'.  Bet us...

A gorgeous day once the fog lifted and scooted out of the way.  We started out between 1/4 and 5 miles visibility this morning and then it blew off.  Winds are offshore by 3.6kts and the sea surface is smooth.  The air temp at 7am was 51.4° and the water is 55.9°.  Low tide was scheduled for 7:59am -0.1' and there it was, while high tide is due at 2:57pm +2.8'.  Down from 305° we have a north swell that's just peeking around the corner coming in at 5.8'.  By the time it gets to the Santa Monica bay buoy it's 2.6' and we're calling the waves 2' to 3'.  Small but nicely shaped affairs..  You will like them.  We're hoping things hold for tomorrow morning. 

From the Readers:

Electronic Tiki torch at Franks house what happened to the purist I once knew? Good God I think the world is coming to its end? I thinking now I might have gotten my Tattoo in not so permanent ink?
 
"If I think it I will say it,And if the surf is fixed I will probably still be in bed with Xena..."
Keithel!!!

Nice to see you are doing your part to save the planet!
Carol


Yeah, that's Dono looking at you.  This summer he'll be going out...

"When the surf breaks, we'll fix it..."
 The Professor


Popular posts from this blog

Duke Of Wellington Wednesday Surf & Culture Report

Wasting Away In Margariitaville Saturday Surf & Culture Report

Not Forest Hills Friday Surf & Culture Report